Dates: October 15 – November 30, 2021
Register on 4HOnline: October 1 – 14
Late Registration: October 15 – 18
The Horticulture ID Colorful Fall Foliage contest is open for submission of tree leaf photos and identification by common name from October 15 – November 30, 2021. Results will be announced on the District 5 Texas Facebook page on January 15, 2022.
1. Identification of tree by common name based, upon photograph of leaf.
2. Photography skills implemented to capture that colorful fall leaf.
- Open to all enrolled 4-H members, grades 3rd – 12th and adults with a 4-H profile
- Register as an individual on 4HOnline beginning October 1, 2021 at https://v2.4honline.com
- Contest fee (adult and youth)- $10 per contestant
- Late registration – October 15-18, 2021
- Late entry fee – $25 per contestant
Adult Contest Participation
- District 5 adults (parents, volunteers, and agents) with a 4-H profile in 4HOnline can show off their photography skills.
- Same entrance requirements as 4-H youth (see above).
- Show off your photography skills for District 5 “bragging rights!”