Event Dates: October 13 – 14, 2023
Location: Camp Gilmont, Gilmer
Register on 4-HOnline September 11 – October 1
- $100 per camper
- $75 per registered 4-H adult volunteer
Late Registration: October 2 – 4 (late fees apply)
- $125 late registration per camper
- $100 late registration per registered 4-H adult volunteer
What is Lab?
- Junior Leadership Lab is held annually in the fall for 4-H members who are in 3rd through 8th grades.
- Participants gain valuable project knowledge and skills they can take home and implement in their local county 4-H program.
- By combining work and play, activities are designed to explore creativity in leadership roles, enhance team building skills, and develop communication and public speaking skills.
- Camp & Enrichment Program Waiver, Indemnification, and Medical Treatment Authorization Form
- Health and Safety Statement
- Authorization to Dispense Medication Form and Food Allergy form
- Parent Guardian Authorization, Waiver, & Consent for Over-the-Counter Medication form
- Parent Guardian Authorization, Waiver, & Consent for Self-Administration of Prescription Medication – Participants 15 years of age or older only
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability – Camp Gilmont
- What to bring to camp