Dates: June 22 – June 24, 2022
Location: Timberline Baptist Camp, 15363 FM 849, Lindale
Registration: May 9 – June 1
Late Registration: June 2 – June 6
Who is ready to explore the Pineywoods and find your leadership niche in 4-H?
District 5 is super excited to announce their 4-H Senior Leadership Lab which will be held June
22-24, 2022 in Lindale at the Timberline Baptist Camp with hands-on activities involving
drones, STEM, and water! The theme is “Building Your Brand” and discovering your WHY as a
4-H member in District 5. Sessions on presentation skills, telling your story, leadership, and
teamwork will be provided. Zip line, paddle board, canoe, swimming, waterslides, and archery
are scheduled fun in the sun events!
- Senior Leadership Lab rules of play
- Required Forms
- Camp & Enrichment Program Waiver, Indemnification & Medical Treatment form
- Health & Safety Statement
- Parent/Guardian Authorization, Waiver, & Consent for Self-Administration of Prescription Medication – participants 15 years of age or older
- Authorization to Dispense Medication
- Parent/Guardian Authorization, Waiver & Consent for Over-the-Counter Medication (this form also includes sunscreen use)
District 4-H Council Election
The District 4-H Council officer election will be held during Leadership Lab. 4-H members running for an office must meet certain eligibility requirements and submit the appropriate forms to the District office by June 13, 2022.