This contest is based on the skills of consumer observation, comparison, and the ability to make a fact-based purchases. Each participant is expected to defend their purchases to a panel of judges.
- January 21 – Registration opens on 4HOnline
- February 24 – Registration closes
- February 26-28 – Late registration (Late fees apply)
- March 10-17 – Virtual Contest open
- 2021 D5 Consumer Decision Making Rules of Play
- Categories for the Consumer Education Contest
- Information on the Consumer Decision Making project
Want to learn more?
Participate in a FREE “It’s Your Money” workshop
5:30 -7:00 pm.
Click here to register