Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020
Location: Panola College, 1109 W. Panola St., Carthage, Texas 75633
- Enter on 4-H Connect beginning January 13, 2020 at texas.4honline.com
- Contest Fee (adult and youth)- $8.00 per contestant and $.50 per photograph
- Late Entry Fee – $25 per contestant and $.50 per photograph
- The District contest is NOT a qualifying event for state contest
- State photography contest will be held during Texas 4-H Roundup (June 2020) and is only open to senior level 4-H members (9-12 grades)
- State entry information is available at http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/photography-video/
- District 5 adults (parents, volunteers and agents) that have a 4-H profile in 4-H Connect can show off their photography skills.
- Same entrance requirements and categories as 4-H youth (see above).
- Show off your photography skills for District 5 “bragging rights!”
- Entry to 4-H Connect and entry photographs uploaded in the specified format by March 4, 2020. Photographs uploaded incorrectly will be disqualified.
- Late entry – March 6-10, 2020 (late fees apply)