We’re pleased to announce that District 5 will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coaches Training for Archery, Rifle, and Shotgun in Crockett on June 28-29, 2014.
This training is open to potential coaches across the state.
• Registration will be conducted through 4-H Connect.
• Look for 2014 D5 Shooting Sports Coaches Training.
• Registration opens May 19, 2014 and closes June 16, 2014.
• Please pay close attention to the deadline!
• Cost is $120
The training is scheduled to be held at the Houston County Extension Office, 716 Wells Street, Crockett, Texas 75835. The phone number if needed is
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• Registration will cover meals and course materials.
• Only one discipline certification (archery, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
• Lodging will not be provided for registrants.
• Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, June 28 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, June 29, 2014.
• Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms are attached. Additional details will be sent to those that register.