The state has just issued the 2012 Texas 4-H Photography Contest rules and guidelines.
Some of the changes are:
- Them Category is TRAINS. This theme allows 4-H members to take photos of all
types of trains. The train theme includes both real and model trains.
Photo subject must be either the engine or a train car. Photos of train
accessories such as stations/depots, signs, tracks, etc are not
- STORY BOARD has been added back as a category.
- Formatting of photos has been simplified.
In 2012 all photos must be able to be printed at a 300 dpi at a 3 X
5 inch size. Max memory size of 1.5MB.
- Both entry form and uploading of photos will all be done on 4-H CONNECT.
- Time period for entry will be from April 1, 2012 to April 15, 2012.